as of 15 February 2021
- Personal Information which we collect
- The use of Personal Information which we collect
- Retention of Personal Information
- Access and correction of Personal Information
- Cross Border Data Transfer (Where we store your Personal Information)
- Security of your Personal Information
- Acknowledgment and consent
- How to contact us
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT We collect information which identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person or device to whom that information pertains (“ Personal Information ”). Personal Information includes, but not limited to, name, address, date of birth, occupation, phone number, e-mail address, bank account and credit-card details, gender, identification (including KTP, SIM, or Passport) or other government issued identifier, vehicle information, photo, nationality, phone number of our users and non-users in your mobile phonebook, health data, financial related information, and biometric information (including but not limited to facial recognition). Additionally, to the extent other information, including a personal profile, and/or unique identifier, is associated or combined with Personal Information, then that information is also Personal Information. The Personal Information which we collect may be provided by you directly or by third parties (for example: when you register or use the Application, when you contact our customer services, or you otherwise provide Personal Information to us). We may collect information in various forms and purposes (including purposes permitted under applicable law). Information obtained from you or from your mobile device directly
- When you register and create an account with us using the Application you have to provide to us certain Personal Information, including your name, physical address, e-mail address and your phone number.
- When you use the Application, you have to provide us with relevant information as may reasonably be required by us in order for the Application to work. for example:
- If you make a transaction with your customer, then you are obliged to provide the actual information related to the Customer’s information related to but not limited to the address, phone number, and email address.Information collected whenever you use the Application or visit our website
- Whenever you use the Application or visit our website, we may collect certain technical data concerning your usage such as, internet protocol (IP) address, information as web pages previously or subsequently viewed, duration of every visit/session, the internet device identity (ID) or media access control address, mobile advertising ID and other device information including information regarding the manufacturer, model and operating system of the device that you use to access the Application or our website.
- Whenever you use the Application through your mobile device, we will track and collect your geo-location information in real-time. In some cases, you will be prompted or required to activate the Global Positioning System (GPS) on your mobile device to enable us to give you a better experience in using the Application.
- THE USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT We may use Personal Information collected for any of the following purposes as well as for such other purposes as are permitted by applicable law (“ Purposes ”):
- to identify you and to register you as a user and to administer, verify, deactivate, or manage your account as such;
- to facilitate or enable any verification as we may in our discretion consider necessary before the service provider provide you with the services or before we register you as a user, including performing Know Your Customer (KYC) and credit scoring;
- to enable service providers to provide you with such of the services as you have requested;
- to process and facilitate order transactions made by you over the Application;
- to notify you of any transaction or activities occurred within the Application or other system linked to our Application;
- to communicate with you and to send you information in connection with the use of the Application;
- to notify you of any updates to the Application or changes to the services available;
- to process and respond to enquiries and feedback received from you;
- to maintain, develop, test, enhance and personalize the Application to meet your needs and preferences as a user;
- to monitor and analyze user activities, behaviour, and demographic data including trends and usage of the various services available on the Application;
- to process and manage your reward points;
- to send you direct or targeted marketing communications, surveys, and information on special offers or promotions.
- to maintain, develop, test, enhance and personalize the Application to meet your needs and preferences as a service provider;
- to process and manage your reward points;
- to send you direct or targeted marketing communications, promos, surveys, and information on special offers or promotions.
- to monitor usage of the Application and administer, support and improve the performance efficiency, growth, user experience and the functions of the Application;
- to provide assistance in relation to and to resolve any technical difficulties or operational problems with the Application or the services;
- to generate statistical information and analytics data for the purpose of testing, research, analysis, product development, and collaboration;
- to prevent, detect and investigate any prohibited, illegal, unauthorized or fraudulent activities;
- to facilitate business asset transactions (which may extend to any mergers, acquisitions or asset sales) involving us and/or any of our affiliates;
- to enable us to comply with our obligations under any applicable law, including but not limited to responding to regulatory enquiries, investigations or directives, complying with regulatory filing, reporting, and licensing requirements, and conducting audit checks, due diligence and investigations.
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Your Personal Information will only be held for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or for as long as such retention is required or authorised by Applicable Law. We shall cease to retain Personal Information, or remove the means by which the Personal Information can be associated with you as an individual, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for which that Personal Information was collected is no longer being served by retention of Personal Information and retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
- Please note that there is still the possibility that some of your Personal Information might be retained by the other party, including by the government institutions in some manner. In the event we share your Personal Information to the authorized government institutions and/or other institutions that may be appointed by the government authorities or have a cooperation with us, you agree and acknowledge that the retention of your Personal Information by the relevant institutions will follow their respective policy on data retention. Information relayed through communications between users, service providers made other than through the use of the Application (such as by telephone calls, SMS, mobile messaging or other method of communication and collection of your Personal Information by our agent) may also be retained by some means. We do not encourage the retention of Personal Information by such means and we have no responsibility to you for the same. We shall not be liable for any such retention of your Personal Information. You agree to indemnify, defend and release us, our officers, directors, employees, agents, partners, suppliers, contractors and Affiliates from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, expenses, damages and costs (including but not limited to legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting directly or indirectly from any unauthorized retention of your Personal Information.
- ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Subject to the applicable law, you may request us for access to and/or the correction of your Personal Information in our possession and control, by contacting us at the details provided below.
- We reserve the right to refuse your requests for access to, or to correct, some or all of your Personal Information in our possession or control if permitted or required under any applicable law. This may include circumstances where the Personal Information may contain references to other individuals or where the request for access or request to correct is for reasons which we reasonably consider to be trivial, frivolous or vexatious.
- CROSS BORDER DATA TRANSFER
- When you are using our Application and services in other countries where our Application is also accessible (“ Designated Country ”), we may transfer your Personal Information from the origin country (“ Origin Country ”) to the Designated Country in order to enable and ensure smooth customer experience when you are using our Application abroad. In such case, we will ask for your consent to transfer your Personal Data from the Origin Country to the Designated Country in order to ensure compliance to the applicable laws and regulations.
- Your Personal Information may also be stored or processed outside of your country by our personnel who work for us in other countries, or by our third-party service providers, vendors, suppliers, partners, contractors or Affiliates.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION Confidentiality of your Personal Information is of utmost importance to us. We will use all reasonable efforts to protect and secure your Personal Information against access, collection, use or disclosure by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage or similar risks. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee the integrity and accuracy of any Personal Information which you transmit over the Internet, nor guarantee that such Personal Information would not be intercepted, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by unauthorised third parties, due to factors beyond our control. You are responsible for keeping your account details confidential and you must not share your account details, including your password and One Time Password (OTP), with anyone and you must always maintain and fully responsible for the security of the device that you use.
- ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND CONSENT
- In circumstances where you provide us with Personal Information relating to other individuals (such as Personal Information relating to your spouse, family members, friends, or other parties), you represent and warrant that you have obtained such individual’s consent for, and hereby consent on behalf of such individual to, the collection, use, disclosure and processing of his/her Personal Information by us.
- You may withdraw your consent to any or all collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Information at any time by giving us reasonable notice in writing using the contact details stated below. You may also withdraw your consent for us to send you certain communications and information via any “opt-out” or “unsubscribe” facility contained in our messages to you. Depending on the circumstances and the nature of the consent which you are withdrawing, you must understand and acknowledge that after such withdrawal of consent, you may no longer be able to use the Application or services. A withdrawal of consent by you may result in the termination of your account or of your contractual relationship with us, with all accrued rights and obligations remaining fully reserved. Upon receipt of your notice to withdraw consent for any collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Information, we will inform you of the likely consequences of such withdrawal so that you can decide if indeed you wish to withdraw consent.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Center : (021) 5874630